Thursday, November 23

Are there any Thanksgiving songs?

I have to say, it's pretty weird to be in England on Thanksgiving. What is a huge celebration (read: day of feasting) at home doesn't even exist here. As a result, they don't know when it's appropriate to put up Christmas decorations, they advertise for "Christmas turkeys," and I am not allowed to eat all day long. The program is making us a dinner tonight but it's not until 7... we all know that that's when the third or fourth Thanksgiving dinner takes place. It's alright though, I'll recover.

I am completely done with work until finals and it is glorious. This weekend I plan to bum around, reread the 4th Harry Potter, and watch the entire second season of House on dvd. I aspire to greatness, it's true.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting since I clearly have very little to say...I did make some excellent cookies the other day that were decorated by myself and Schreink quite amusingly, I think I'll post pictures of that soon. And perhaps some pictures from our house party, which was insane.

I propose that everyone who reads this (all 5 or 6 of you) send me a pumpkin pie. Just a suggestion.

No comments: