Thursday, June 21

You're going to need a bigger boat


I usually never look at my Google home page, but I'm really glad I did today. Otherwise I would have missed the fact that the How To of the Day is....

How To Survive a Shark Attack
!

Yes I know that a picture of a shark cupcake isn't necessarily the best graphic representation of this article, but it's so innovative. Although it kind of looks like it could also be a dinosaur with a hat on. Hmm.

Aaanyway, my favorite part of 'How to Survive a Shark Attack!' is Step 5: Get out of the water. Ha, yes, please do. Although I also enjoy this little bullet point found in Step 4: Fight.
  • If you have a speargun or pole, use it!"
Ooh I just found a link to "How to Prevent a Shark Attack." (In case you were wondering, Step 1 is to stay out of shark infested waters....)


No comments: