Saturday, February 3

A Terrible Tragedy

So the other day I was at the gym- first sign of bad things to come- and I get on the eliptical with my ipod. And at some point some hand-cord tangling occurs, sending my poor little pod plummeting to the ground. But he was retrieved for me by a fellow eliptical-er, and worked just fine for the duration of my gym time.

THEN I try to turn him on when I get home and I get THIS:
How horrible is that? It couldn't give me a more generic symbol, which only would have alerted me to the demise of my pod upon further research? No, it shows me a picture where a pod has X's for eyes! And a sad face! Sigh.

I guess for awhile I'll have to fall asleep in silence, actually pay attention to people as I walk through campus, and work out to whatever the wm rec people decide to put on tv. Sad.

1 comment:

Mackalicious said...

Im so sorry that the pod failed you. He stood strong for a long time. Did you have a mourning ceremony? I feel one is in order.