Wednesday, January 17

Yesterday's post

So I tried to do this yesterday but for some reason it wouldn't upload any images for me. And it just wouldn't have been the same without the picture.

Basically, the most exciting part of the Golden Globes was when Hugh Laurie won for House. And although many globe-recappers have not mentioned this as a highlight, it definitely was.


Additionally, today it flurried for about 5 minutes. This was quite the feat, since it hasn't snowed in the SCV since I was three. And yet it has ruined my plans for the day because my mother, like everyone else in Southern California, freaks out at any sort of weather anomaly and refuses to get on the freeway. Bah. Heans and I drove to Yale in a freaking rainstorm. Ok perhaps not our brightest decision but we're still here.

1 comment:

megs_elyse said...

its not just So Cal...up here people are just as lame about driving in "abnormal" weather. Come on people, get some chains and get over it