Thursday, January 18

Well this is sad.

So last weekend Dad and Tay and I went to visit the Gparents in Newport, of course stopping by Balboa Island. Now awhile ago I wrote this post about how they are slowly shutting down the Fun Zone, and Saturday I saw it in person.

What used to be the Dark and Scary ride is now (drumroll please)

...a public restroom. Sigh.

Something else that bugs me: when only one person has commented on a blog post, it says "1 Comments." I have very few pet peeves in life, but poor grammar is one of them. Ok well I have more than a few....let's see:
-poor grammar
-wrinkled clothing
-not matching
-nail biting
-not rinsing dishes before they go in the dishwasher

Ok I'll stop before I reveal all of my OCD tendencies.

I think I'll make some cupcakes to take to city hall tomorrow.

No comments: