Sunday, July 9

All I want to do is bicycle

Well not really. I haven't even been on a bicycle in at least a year. But apparently that's all Queen wanted to do. I have to admit, the concert in the park sufficiently rocked me. Perhaps not as much as We Will Rock You, but satisfying nonetheless.

A very very small part of me feels like I'm at school right now. Mainly because it's one of those weeks where I can see clearly the days stretched out in front of me, and everything I have to do that I'm dreading, and I just want it to be the weekend already.

Mack and I experienced a perfect Santa Clarita moment on Saturday: we went to seek out shade at the park and the best we could find came from a Ford F150. Ah, how poetic.

I would really like to kick my ass back into shape, yet I have so little motivation without the peer pressure of the Fitwell classes. Also there's the fact that if i wanted to run/walk tomorrow before work I'd have to wake up at like 5:50am.

My computer makes this very high pitched dog-whistle-esque noise if i'm not 1) pressing the mouse button or 2) playing music. Bizarre. Sort of like Mack's ipod, and how sometimes it won't work unless it's being held. And they say machines aren't needy like humans.

Hey for the first time I'm listening to 'July! July!' and it's actually July (!). Who'd have thought.

I need to do laundry. My 'corporate casual' supply might have run dry. I'll deal with this problem in the morning.

1 comment:

Mackalicious said...

That Queen concert was amazing. Mostly because I cant believe I SLEPT through it. WTF was that?! But I heard Bohemian Rhapsody so I got what counts.