Wednesday, July 5

Next I'll build a snowman

Man is my cubicle cold. Well it's not so much a cubicle as a half wall-half cubicle...a halficle? In any case, I forgot a jacket today and my hands are freezing. I think I'll bring in some gloves. The irony, of course, is that it's probably 100 degrees outside.

This is the time of day where my brain just turns into mush and refuses to be gainfully employed (case in point). Sentences are becoming a challenge so I'll downgrade to bullets.

-pink post-its are an excellent desk-drawer find
-make my final obligatory trip to robeks tonight to pick up the check and turn in the shirts
-a third season of project runway is airing this summer, yesss
-there is a giant art bear in the city hall entryway. i had previously named him lenny, however mack pointed out the of mice and men reference. so henceforth he shall be known as....Franklin. Franklin the (Enormous) City Hall Arts Bear. and no, he does not go by "frank" or "frankie."

Now I'd better vacate the premises before I turn into a robyn-pop.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

umm, do you have something against frankie? need I remind you that its the name of my beloved cat?!

robyn grace said...

1)heans, thats exactly why he can't go by frankie...he loves him dearly and doesn't want anyone to get them confused.

2) franklin is a perfectly good name. do not judge.