Saturday, July 29

Tennis anyone?

The padre and I played tennis this morning for the first time in at least a year. It was kind of sad, my form has really deteriorated. Not that that should come as a surprise. But between one good serve and a few good shots it was almost encouragement to start playing regularly(ish) again. We'll see how that goes.

Yesterday Fiore and I were doing some people watching at the Jazz and Blues series at the Hyatt, and we saw a woman coupling heels and a fanny pack.

Wait, let me say it again, A FANNY PACK. Really, that's unacceptable. I would not even wear a Gucci fanny pack:

Although I might consider this one..... :



We also spotted a woman who had to be in her 40's wearing some sort of fringed backless top. Yessss.

People watching is definitely my favorite sport. And I'm much better at it than tennis.

No comments: