Thursday, August 24

3 is a Magic Number

I'm sure this is overkill given the number of people who weigh in on this sort of thing, but I've been meaning to do this for awhile. So here's who I want in the Runway final 3.





Michael- I've loved him since Day 1, when he made that coffee filter dress that was really overlooked. I hoped that he, much like Daniel V., would come into his own with time. And he did. Sweet.









Kayne-I think you said something to this effect Andrew, but he's like the southern gay best friend I never had. He's so adorable. He needs to turn his designing around a bit if he's going to make it to the end, and if he doesn't I might cry. And I pretty much never cry.








Uli- I think everyone can agree that she should've won last night (even Tim says so). The only reason they gave it to Vincent was to cause drama, and really I'm sick of that. Him and Angela both should've been gone episodes ago. Anyway, Uli rocks.

So that's what I think. Of course we all know that this won't be the final 3 because then the viewers would actually like the designers who made it, and [the proverbial] they can't have that.

Also, I recommend that everyone watch at least one episode with their father. It really adds a whole different dimension to the show. And it could be an experiment of sorts-- are all dads annoyed by Tim Gunn, or just mine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are fine top three choices. And I am done with the interfering of the producers to make the show more dramatic. boo to them

robyn grace said...

i know right. i bet that kind of nonsense is actually making them lose ratings.