Sunday, August 6

Pound it

Why oh why is the dollar especially weak right before I go abroad? The post-fall-semester bank account is looking pretty bleak.

(It almost sounds like there is a poem in there somewhere but I'll move on).

Today I watched about 5 minutes of Legends of the Hidden Temple, but then I saw that my team was out (purple parrots! -far right-) and decided that I would catch some Shark Week reruns instead.

Journeyed to San Diego yesterday for the semifinals of the Acura Classic. The singles weren't bad but the doubles were awesome (so underappreciated). I wish they would televise the doubles final but its only shown on the Tennis Channel. Um, my family doesn't even get HBO...

Did, however, watch the singles final on tv today...Damn that Sharapova. Not only did she beat Clijsters (who I was pulling for) but she's dating Andy Roddick. Life just isn't fair.

No comments: