Sunday, August 13

Three Cheers for Consumerism

Finally succeeded in purchasing new digital camera. I would post a cool picture just to prove it, but it'd just be another picture of my dogs. So we'll wait until something exciting happens. [Like maybe dinner. Food is always exciting.]

Related Note: Although I ended up purchasing the camera at Best Buy, I did travel to not one but two Walmarts in the process....at which point I realized there are THREE Walmarts in the Santa Clarita Valley. Something tells me that isn't entirely necessary...

Also, I played tennis with my dad again yesterday...let's just say that mentally I am still the tennis player I was 2-3 years ago. Physically I may have the speed/agility of a sloth, and my body is now crying out in pain.

Hurrah, the Mack has arrived. Feasting can commence.

No comments: