Monday, August 14

Freak Cone Abnormality

Still debating whether or not using "freak" and "abnormality" in the same sentence is redundant...Regardless, take a look at this:


To your left, a normal Foster Freeze Swirl Chocolate Dipped Cone. To your right, my Freakishly Shaped And Is That A Spire On Top? Cone from last night. Seriously after the guy made it I could see him show it to his coworker because it was so odd looking. It was still delicious, but definitely one of a kind.

And for a complete non sequitur, I'm pretty sure I'll never need fiber in my diet again. Today at work I spent at least an hour and a half shredding documents (in a completely legal way, sorry) and I probably inhaled a tree's worth of paper.

1 comment:

Mackalicious said...

Goddamn is that cone amazing. So glad I saw it.