Wednesday, August 16

The Fix is In

I need it. I rarely (if ever) journey AFTER work, but today it is necessary. Especially if we're hookah-ing later.



Today I was so bored (er, I mean, inquisitive) that I added up how much I've spent on Starbucks this summer....Surprisingly enough it only came out to around $60. I second Fiore in saying that's a small price to pay for my sanity. Of course I bet I'll spend another $15 before the summer is out (read: less than two weeks) but still. Not bad.

The up for today so far is definitely the Law and Order ringtone I downloaded at lunch. Awesome.

Of course this joy is dwarfed by the fact that I feel so lackadaisical right now I don't even have the energy to draw Spammy on my white board like I'd planned.



Wave hi to Spammy, kids.

1 comment:

Mackalicious said...

I sometimes wonder about your sanity. Spammy?