Tuesday, August 8

Paranoia! Paranoia! Everybody's coming to get me...

Last week I made a left from McBean onto Valencia and the newly installed red light camera flashed me. I was pretty appalled considering I'd entered the intersection on the green, but then Jenni directed me to this city press release and I realized I was safe either way (it was July 31st). Of course it made me paranoid, because this morning I had a chance to enter on the yellow and I pretty much slammed on my breaks. Poor poor Acura, how I abuse you.

Also on the way to work, I spied what appeared to be a wet suit on the corner of the road. Um, seriously? In what scenario did that find its way there? Perhaps it belongs to the same person who left their comforter outside the Kohl's shopping center (which I see almost every day on my pilgrimage to Starbucks). A scuba diving, nap-loving homeless person is quite unhappy somewhere in the SCV. Unless he's already been shipped out to Los Angeles and didn't have time to gather his belongings....

1 comment:

Mackalicious said...

you have too much time on your hands. nice links, freak.