Wednesday, August 23

Wednesday Stands for Boring

I want to see this. I had planned on a whole diatribe this morning about the Santa Clarita Valley's inability to show good movies and blah blah blah but as it turns out its actually playing out here (now). Way to steal my thunder, Edwards Valencia 12. I just need to find time (and a friend) to see it between today and 9 am Sunday.




I apologize for the mundane nature of today's post. I hope I haven't been granted some omniscient perspective on my own writing today, reavealing to me that its always this boring.


I'm reading this -->
So far so good, but I have absolutely no idea where its going.


Edit: On second thought, I don't apologize. It could be much much worse. I could be writing emo poetry or providing the details of my dentist appointment. Consider yourselves fortunate.




No comments: