Thursday, August 17

Where are Pierce Brosnan and Tommy Lee Jones when you need them?!


Breaking my Never Post Twice in One Day Rule for this:

Volcano in Ecuador!

Now there are a lot of news stories out there and rarely does one make an appearance here, however it just so happens that the Heans was supposed to fly home from Ecuador today. That alone might not have merited a post, but then I saw this quote about the only casualty thus far:

"The man died of burns while trying to rescue a television set from his shack that was engulfed in flames, the police chief said."

Man, that's sad. I don't really want to make any snarky comments because then I'll feel like a bad person, but yeah. Ok Go was right- You cannot fight the television. (That was borderline snarky, I'd better back off).

Quick and completely unrelated note: Today we took a city car and got the one with a butcher knife in it. Yes! It's my favorite. I took a picture of the knife (discovered on my very first day of work, can't believe it's still there) which I'll post later.

No comments: