Thursday, August 10

Cupcake-A-Thon


Next time you're home Fiore, a plan:

Sprinkles- Beverly Hills
Leda's Bake Shop- Sherman Oaks
Yummy Cupcakes-
Burbank
Joan's On Third- LA (Grove region)

And, if we're feeling particularly adventurous:
Sweet Debbie's Organic Cupcakes- no store location, but they DELIVER. so perhaps when we're so full and feeling ill we can settle in a park somewhere and be delivered organic cupcakes (plus we'll feel healthy!).



I'm not quite bored enough to figure out which order we would hit the stores in. Additionally, I am sure there are other purveyors of cupcakes that I have missed, however I think 4 (potentially 5) cupcake varieties in one day is all that I can handle. As it is I might have to train for weeks before the event.

(Note: Eating LA did their own cupcake-a-thon of sorts, but of course it would be unscientific of us to blindly accept their results.)

3 comments:

robyn grace said...

man my stomach has been weird too. its an epidemic.

RyeSt. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zach Behrens said...

Wow, I didn't even know there was a bakery right there at Woodman and Ventura. The old Orange Delite, a fish/pet store is all I know at that corner.

I can walk there everyday!!!!!! Jealous now?