Tuesday, August 29

When in Bath...

Ok so that title is horribly cliche, I can't believe I even thought about it let alone actually typed it. But while my body has gotten over the jet lag a bit, my mind apparently hasn't.

As a result, this is mostly just a Yes I Am Indeed Alive post. When my mental acuity returns I'll try and make some humorous observations....and if not just I'll just post some pictures of my house.

In the interim I'll just say that Bath is gorgeous and you should all come visit me right now. Go, buy your ticket, I'm waiting.

3 comments:

Mackalicious said...

I wish man. If only I was moneybags Mack.

Anonymous said...

you know the longer you keep your address from me the longer your fun-present-esque thing will sit on my desk

Mackalicious said...

Your mom sent me the best card EVER. Ask her about it.